The Moorcock Inn

Check Littleborough Hotel Deals

The Moorcock Inn Littleborough Reviews

Katie_Cupcake Katie_Cu…
Not great i'd take a miss Aug 15, 2012
I'm not one for really leaving bad reviews but I can honestly say I have give this place the benefit and tried it a couple of times and been disappointed each time. It used to be a nice place around 5-10 years ago, always bustling and lively, good food and averagely priced but unfortunately it has gone down hill and I would honestly give it a miss which is such a shame because it is in a great location with gorgeous views. It just needs a bit of tender loving care and some good staff.

The food is horrendous to the point in which I have returned it and left the establishment. It is that bad I ordered sea bas and was given 3 skimpy pieces of what can only be described as fish fingers that had been dropped on the floor a couple of times. I would not eat here again.

The majority of the staff are rude and uninterested however there are a couple of waitresses and bar staff which endeavour to brighten up your experience however it fails to lighten the mood on such a damp experience.

If it is a nice clear day I suggest you could try here sit on the terrace and have a drink and even consider a pack of crisps but this is the limit i would personally go to.

It's up to you if you try it and maybe in the near future somebody else will get there hands on it, it has been rumoured. :)

Check Littleborough Hotel Deals