The Millers Arms Hotel Canterbury

The Millers Arms Hotel Canterbury Rates and Deals

The Millers Arms Hotel Canterbury Reviews

goezi goezi
Millers hospitality Apr 17, 2009
This is an English Pub associated to the Neame Brewery. Although the pub has accommodation above, Ma and I didn't stay here so this review is more about food and drink.

We’d enjoyed a full day starting off at Sandwich this morning. It had been freezing but we’d spent the warmer afternoon wandering up and down the Stour River and were now outside the Millers Arms looking at the remnants of the old Mill and water channels across from the pub.

I guess it was fate that we were there at that time, or perhaps it was a cunning plan that I should bend our sightseeing in such a way that we would be outside a pub at tea time. Whatever it was we went in for a pint and some pie.

It was just before 6pm and they don’t start to serve dinner until 6. I got us a couple of drinks and we spent a few minutes supping and looking through the menu. I had myself a pint of Spitfire Ale, not a bad drop!

It seemed they were setting up for a big night. I’m not sure whether there was some sort of occasion but several of the tables were set for 10-12 people and reserved. It seems the Millers Arms is a good spot for a night out. It may have been that those staying upstairs were all booked in too.

We ordered our meals -I was excited by the Shepherd’s Pie. Wee didn’t have to wait long for it to arrive and it was just right for a chilly evening. I would have liked a little more flavour in the minced lamb but the whole pint and pie experience was pretty good.
Millers Arms from the old mill site
Pint of Spitfire -didn't seem too …

The Millers Arms Hotel Canterbury Overview

The Millers Arms Hotel Canterbury is situated in a picturesque corner of the city. Guests will find that the hotel offers views of the cathedral as well as the Old Mill. Nearby attractions include the River Stour as well as Miller’s Arms and the Leeds Castle. Guests will discover that the Millers Arms Hotel Canterbury is situated only a short distance away from the city bus lines, which offer easy access to attractions throughout Canterbury as well as the Kent International Airport. Taxis and rental cars can also be found throughout Canterbury.

Each of the 11 en-suite guestrooms at the Millers Arms Hotel Canterbury offers wireless Internet access. Rooms also include televisions, desks, and other amenities. Each room provides a private bathroom with a tub and a hair dryer.

Guests of the Millers Arms Hotel Canterbury will discover that the city of Canterbury offers many restaurants and shops. The hotel offers an onsite restaurant as well as bars. Other amenities include parking and wireless Internet access.

The Millers Arms Hotel Amenities

• Desk
  • Direct dial phone
  • Disabled Parking
  • Jacuzzi
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • En suite