The Metropolitan Grill

317 7 Ave SW, Calgary, Canada
(403) 263-5432

The Metropolitan Grill Calgary Reviews

Metropolitan Grill Dec 07, 2014
Τhe first thing we did after our settlement in Westin hotel was to explore the small city of Calgary. All roads lead to the famous pedestrian with decades luxury restaurants, bars and club. Local hour was shortly after noon, day was Friday and timidly many employees left their offices and clutching position in one of the restaurants on the pedestrian. The weather was absolutely sunny,the weekend came and psychology were soaring. A perfect atmosphere in west Canada(!).

Τhe truth is that it was difficult enough to find even a table for 2 people. Metropolitan grill was full of people (outside) and not interested to sit inside, as the weather was wonderful.

The black woman at the entrance told to us that the average waiting ranged between 15-25 minutes. We gave to her my mobile number and we continued our walk.

Ιndeed after 20 minutes we received a call from her that a table outside was available for us:)

Metropolitan grill was located exactly on the middle of pedestrian and the average age of the guests are between 30-40 years old.

Stuff consisted solely of young women with black dresses and quite beautiful in their appearance.

From the menu we ordered schnitzel club (for me), Bbq ribs (for my friend) and 2 beers.

Food was delicious although a little slow to be served because many customers in the restaurant.

Οne time I went to the toilet, i saw and the interior of Metropolitan grill. It was luxury and impressive!

Finally our meal cost to us 62cad dollars. A normal price for this restaurant. Metropolitan grill is a perfect choice for food and drinks in Calgary city! I recommend it.
Οne of the two restaurant entranc…
Ιndoor restaurant area.
Ιndoor restaurant area. (prive).…
The second entrance.