The Met

(07) 3257 2557

The Met Brisbane Reviews

d2amy d2amy
Teenie Boppers Galore Aug 14, 2010
After asking numerous Aussie’s aged 18-25, about what club is the best in Fortitude Valley, the consensus ended up being the Met. This was the first club my mate and I went to in Brisbane, and although it was an ok night, I’m not sure I would go back here, unless there was a group of us.

This club is known as a party monster club, and no I’m not talking about Lady Gaga’s weird references to her fans, but the movie Party Monster, if you get my drift.

This club has two levels, and two main dance floors, both being on the main level. The second level is strictly the hallways for the smoking area, and then the outside for where everyone goes to smoke. The main dance floor plays techno and that sort of dance music, and the secondary dance floor, which is really just an open bar area, plays chart music and really isn’t that good.

The best part about this place is that there are cage dancers above the main floor, at least that’s what I think was the best part and I’m a chick.

This club is open from 10pm(I believe) until 5am, with lockout being at 3am, like everywhere in Australia.

Related Travel Blogs About The Met

Magic City
I spent my first few breaks flying to and from Melbourne to see a guy I'd come to know pretty well. He was an auzzie bloke, tall, blonde, tan and a bit rough around the edges. He was cocky, and often…Brisbane QLD) turned 20, and instead of making my ususal trip to Melbourne, Liz and I met in Brisbane and surprised…
1001 dingen te vertellen!
1001 dingen te vertellen! Zo, nu weer een bericht van mij uit Australie, zal nu eens wat spannends proberen te vertellen.Ik ben nu al een aantal weken geleden vertrokken uit Sydney. Daar heb ik echt…Brisbane lekker uitgerust en gerelaxed, en veel opgetrokken met Julian, een duitse jongen. en gebeld met Bart, een vriend van Koen…
Free-range trip to Oz
Planning on the best season to go into the Outback was not so difficult... our summer, their winter.  With the help of some Aussies who had visited me in Florida, I was able to purchase a v…Brisbane and met with some lovely people whom I had been in contact with prior to our visit.  We stayed…

Check Brisbane Hotel Deals