The Merry Piglets Mexican Grill

160 North Cache, Jackson, WY, USA

The Merry Piglets Mexican Grill Jackson Reviews

X_Drive X_Drive
Jul 20, 2006
Okay, it was the name that popped off the page at me. But I picked two others to look at if this wasn't what we wanted. So we hopped in the car and headed the few blocks downtown. A parking spot opened directly across the street, good sign. We strolled to the signal at the end of the block and crossed, giving us a few shops to browse.

The menu promised just what we had in mind and at prices less like tourist town than we had figured.

The wait was twenty minutes or so but fairly comfortable in the court-like front area.  Needless to say, they were busy.

I might as well start with the best part. The salsa for the chips was super. Another good sign.

We ordered their regular blended Margaritas. They served us two that had to be at least 20oz. each! At least three or four more good signs. :)

To eat I ordered two chicken enchiladas and my wife went with one enchilada and one chili relleno.

We ate everything, drank everything and enjoyed (hic) etheryving. Boy, was that a great meal (hic).

We even managed to get back to our car and motel.

Super place, super food, super drinks.
djinn88 says:
Sounds nice, I will have to see that!
Posted on: Jul 09, 2008
caseycochran19 says:
I live in Jackson and Merry Piglets Is one of my all time favirots. All the Locals Love it! I would defenitly encorge all of you to try it!
Posted on: Oct 24, 2007
travelman727 says:
Roger, are you sure you listed those super things in the right (hic) order? Or did you just save the best for last?
Posted on: Aug 09, 2006