The Merchants Hotel Manchester

The Merchants Hotel Manchester Rates and Deals

The Merchants Hotel Manchester Reviews

mainhart mainhart
Mistake! Sep 01, 2010
I booked this hotel for 2 nights, one on either end of my trip to Scotland. I flew into Manchester from New York via Paris and did not want to immediately get on a long train ride. Besides I had never been to England. The hotel got nice reviews on Tripadvisor and had a decent website, so I booked it. The hotel was near Picadilly Gardens and all the life, but was in a very sketchy-looking block. The building needs some work. The carpet throughout the hotel is very worn and torn, and had that old unpleasant smell. The Reception desk was not very helpful. A key deposit of 10 pounds was requested, which is fine, except that when I went to check out there was nobody available until after 9AM. I mentioned when I was leaving and nothing was said. I guess they wanted to keep my money. That was not happening! Not for this hole. The room was VERY small and noisy. The shared bathroom was a little dingy, but clean I suppose. The bed was quite comfortable, but who could sleep? The breakfast was late and nothing special. Another guest and I waited seemingly forever for the hotel attendant to arrive so we could literally eat & run. I canceled my reservation for my return trip and booked somewhere else.

The Merchants Hotel Manchester Overview

The The Merchants Hotel is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests to Manchester. All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' utmost comforts. Each guestroom features amenities such as non smoking rooms, television, shower, separate shower and tub, coffee/tea maker. Guests staying at this Manchester accommodation can enjoy a wide range of hotel facilities such as meeting facilities, restaurant, WiFi .For guests to unwind, the hotel offers a variety of facilities and services including garden. Being one of the good quality hotels in Manchester, guests staying at this hotel will find its convenient location and tranquil atmosphere pleasurable. To make your reservation at the The Merchants Hotel quick and easy, please select your preferred dates of stay and proceed with our secure online booking form.

The Merchants Hotel Amenities