The Marble Room

(619) 702-5595

The Marble Room San Diego Reviews

HeatherHop HeatherH…
Fun place, good tapas, excellent Sangria! Jun 12, 2009
I went to the Marble Room during Comic Con with some friends and had a memorable and fun experience. The seasoned french fries were good...the cheese was delicious, Mac and Cheese was to die for (I'm vegetarian so I had it without, but it usually comes with Proscuitto), Carrot Cake finger sandwiches were really moist and tasty, and we also had some really good baked mozzarella.

The girls working there were all dressed in sexy superhero outfits, which I'm sure was a Comic Con only thing, but was fun. There was a live guitarist playing, and he was excellent. The service was good, and the sangria was even better.

Only downfall, it's REALLY expensive!!! Even being there during happy hour, my friend and I who split our food still ended up spending about $80 just between the two of us, so don't go if you're not ready to spend some money.

Still, it was an awesome place and we had a good time. When I've got a few extra bucks. I'll definitely be back!
ajdennis1980 ajdennis…
Great California Tapas May 31, 2009
Wow, this is a great restaurant.

The food is California tapas and a good way to try lots of great dishes.

They had a special offer were you got 2 starters, a salad, 2 mains and 2 sides between two. I can't remember the price but it was reasonable. The food was great and even though it was tapas the portions were big and they had a large selection of beers from all over.

The service was fantastic and the place itself was nicely decorated, the tables were all booths.

I would defiantly go here again, possibly the best place we ate all trip.

Check San Diego Hotel Deals