The Mall outlet center

Florence, Italy

The Mall outlet center Florence Reviews

reikunboy reikunboy
exclusive brand shopping at the mall Dec 27, 2012
Shopping may not be for everyone but when you are in Italy surrounded by the beauty of the high fashioned boutiques of the high brand names such as Armani, Gucci and Prada. Then there may be no better chance to buy exclusive designer goods at bargain prices than at The Mall Outlet Centre.

The Mall is nestled amongst the Tuscany hills, around 40 minutes from Florence. Buses leave from Florence's bus station connected to Florence's main train station. These buses leave approximately every 30 minutes.

With over 20 exclusive brand names. It is your one stop place for any luxury item that your heart desires from bags, suits, dresses and sunglasses there is something for everyone.

Shops such as Gucci, Prada allow only a few people into there store at the one time, people queue while the shoppers inside can take their time browsing or purchasing their goods.

Many Chinese and Japanese shoppers are here and some stores have staff that are able to speak that language.

I'm not much of a shopper, but I definately enjoy watching people so sitting on their manicured lawns, watching people come in and out of their stores struggling to walk with their bags in tow.

My wife is a shopper and I had to end up helping her carry the bags that she was struggling with.

The bus fills up very quickly when returning so if your not lucky to get a seat you have to stand in the congested bus for 40 minutes.

A pair of Salvatore Ferragamo sunglasses for 120 Euro. When I went back to visit my mum she said I looked like a movie star in them. Don't you just love mums

MY wife bought me a Gucci wallet. see, I was rewarded for carrying her bags.

Monday -Sunday 10:00-19:00

If you're a shopper and into luxury brands then it is worth going. You will save money. We had 5 days in Florence so it's a good way to get away from the museums and churches but if you have 3 days or less then I wouldn't go.

Even if you're a shopper you probably only need 2-3 hours here. There is nothing to see near the mall as it is located outside of a town.
reikunboy says:
May I don't think they did because it's not brand
Posted on: Aug 13, 2013
cotton_foam says:
did they have LV there??
Posted on: Aug 11, 2013
reikunboy says:
Vance I wouldn't necessarily say trendier maybe cheaper as it is an outlet. Plus being an outlet the stock may be last seasons or maybe have some faults not that I saw any.

Don't have a joint bank account so as long as she can pay the bill I'm fine.
Posted on: Jul 12, 2013