The Lyon Cantina

www.thelyoncantina.com - (248) 486-7000

The Lyon Cantina South Lyon Reviews

JohnStone JohnStone
Great Mexican Food Jun 06, 2012
I don't know if it's just Americans or people that live in this area, but we all take our Mexican food seriously and it better taste good. The Lyon Cantina fits the bill for good food and a good price.

They opened about 3 years ago when the recession was hitting the area hard, but that didn't seem to affect them. They've always had a decent crowd since the day the doors were opened.

I haven't tried everything on the menu, but I can tell you that the fajitas are some of the best I've ever had anywhere. Get them for two and you'll be taking food home for leftovers. The beef is good quality, the onions are sizzling on the bottom of the skillet with red and green peppers. Very tasty...

The chimichangas are excellent too. Choices include ground beef, shredded beef and chicken. There is one that is so big that I just call it the log. Good luck eating all of it.

Another good point is the owners. They have worked in the restaurant business for their whole life, so know what people want. It's not unusual for them to bring you a beer for free. That's a decent thing to do when so many owners would never consider such a thing.

They also have TVs everywhere so you never have to worry about missing a game or lacking entertainment. Cheers and have fun.
Free nachos to start out your dinn…

Check South Lyon Hotel Deals