The Loose Moose Tap & Grill

www.theloosemoose.ca - (416) 977-8840

The Loose Moose Tap & Grill Toronto Reviews

jamesdean252 jamesdea…
The Loose Moose Tap & Grill - Toronto Aug 05, 2011
We just got done visiting the CN tower; I was ready for a drink and some dinner. We decided to find a place while heading in the direction of the hotel. We checked out a couple different menus that were posted out side the bars/restaurants and nothing tripped are trigger until we came across The Loose Moose.

We were seated in the front section near the bar. The place was huge but I didn’t realize it until I went to wash my hand. There were some pretty cool painting in the guy’s restroom of Hendrix and Obama as a moose; I had to take a photo before I left. I found out on-line that they have a capacity to host more than 800 guests on the two levels in the building. This place has tons of TVs great for watching any sporting event. Empty bottles were used to make a sidewalk for the lighting system on the ceiling

We ordered some drinks while looking over the menu, to decide what to get. I was set on getting The Original Buffalo Chicaken and Waffle Sandwich (Cripsy Chicken. Sweet and Spicy Sauce. Iceberg Lettuce. House-made Blue Cheese. Fresh House-made Waffle. Oh Yes! You read it right, a waffle!!!) once I saw it on the menu. My girlfriend ordered the Chicken Club House (Pulled Spit Roasted Chicken. Canadian Cheddar. Applewood Bacon. Chipotle Mayonnaise. Iceberg Lettuce. Tomato. Toasted Ciabatta). We both upgraded to sweet potato fries for are choice of a side.

The food came out looking taste as all can be inside a skillet pan. I was still kind of shocked that I ordered a sandwich that had a waffle for the bun. The flavors were amazing and it really was a great combination. The service was good but nothing to brag about.

If you are in the area and want to try something different I recommend The Original Buffalo Chicken and Waffle Sandwich.

Check Toronto Hotel Deals