The Londoner Brew Pub

02 261 0238

The Londoner Brew Pub Bangkok Reviews

nooker72 nooker72
Jul 19, 2007
The Londoner Brew Pub, is an English style Pub located on the corner Sukhumvit Soi 33. We decided to give it a try in honor of the fact that I received an job offer from a company in London and we were looking for an appropriate way to celebrate. When we found out that the Londoner brews its own beer, we knew we had come to the right place.

Having been in Thailand for several weeks, I had gotten used to drinking pretty average pilsners like Singha and Leo, so the first thing I did when I arrived at the Londoner was order a pint of their home-brewed English bitter. It was easily the best beer I have had in Thailand and to make things even better, it was happy hour (16:00 - 19:00) so I got a second pint free.

The menu consists of your standard English Pub fair (Shepherd's pie, fish and chips, etc.) along with a small menu of traditional Thai dishes. The prices range between about $3-$7 for the Thai dishes and $8-$15 for the Western food. I ordered the shepherds pie which was very tasty.

Update: Since my first visit to the Londoner, I have been there several times, mostly because they repeatedly gave us coupons for 50% of food and happy hour special on homemade beer was great. Most of the food is very good if you like pub food. There is live music on Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays, starting around 21:00 and going until close. It is mainly an expat hangout.

Check Bangkok Hotel Deals