The London Pass

London, England

The London Pass Reviews

teofila teofila
My London adventure for three days. Wished I had stayed longer. Sep 28, 2013
Used it one time to get into the Westminster Abbey so I did not get my value out of it. It is much easier to just ride the bus and pay your admission to sights. Hop on the tour bus and visit the sights you want. If you get a hotel like the "Strand" you can walk to many places. The bus runs right in front of the hotel. Was too late for me to take a tour to see "Stonehedge". Make sure you book a tour as soon as you arrive to your hotel because they take off really early. The tube is awesome too. Big Ben is gorgeous. Listen to the bell when it rings. The double deck buses are so cool. Try to ride on top right in front cause it is a thrill.
frivolousat25 frivolou…
One of the first purchases you should make! Apr 15, 2011
This made visiting places in London so affordable for me. Buying daily passes for Zone 1 & this London Pass gave me entry to all the expensive sights for so much lesser. Most museums are free anyways so get this pass only if you are going to the expensive sights - like the London Tower, St. Paul's Cathedral, Windsor Castle etc.

I could on some days go to four to five sights and definitely three on most days.

The queue is much shorter with the pass & you get tickets faster. The booklet they give you makes it much easier to know what the other sights nearby are and whether they are open or not.

One of the nest decisions I made on my trip!.

Definitely get this for sure!! You can buy them at the Heathrow Airport. Some of the hotels & hostels also carry them. Find out before you leave for London.
sdbleve sdbleve
Sep 07, 2007
I found the London Pass to be a good idea also. Their book lists a lot of things to do, and gives discounts to do them. You can also get multi-day transportation passes. When I go, I get their pass, and a travel pass that starts the day I arrive. I then take the Underground into London from Heathrow. It is cost effective. I either check into my hotel (or at least drop off my bags) and then go explore for a while. If I stay up long enough, I sleep the night through and then do not have a problem with jet lag.

If I remember correctly, you have to order the travel passes "before" you get to London, so you have to plan ahead.

Have fun
Tinktinkie Tinktink…
Great way to explore London Mar 28, 2004
If you visit London for the first time then I really suggest you get yourself a London Pass. I have no doubt that you will be visiting most of the tourist attractions and this card offers you entry into most of them.

This pass allow you entry into more than 50 top attractions in London including Tower of London, The London Zoo, Thames River Cruise, St Paul's Cathedral, Windsor Castle, The Tower Bridge Exhibition, Kensington Palace, Hampton Court Palace, London Bridge Experience, Churchill Museum and Cabinet War Rooms and Shakespeare's Globe Theatre Tour. You also get

unlimited use of the Underground, red buses and Docklands Light Railway.

I will not buy the 1 day pass if you are planning on using it for 1 day only. There is so much to see in London and it is impossible to see everything in one day. You will be wasting money.

You can view the price details on this web site as well as the packages on offer:

The London Pass.

Related Travel Blogs About The London Pass

Three days on a London Pass
Before we left home, I bought two 3-day London Passes online, they cost around 140 AUD for both. You can only purchase these from outside the UK.  With these passes, we could have had …London Passes online, they cost around 140 AUD for both. You can only purchase these from outside…
London
So, after spending 24 agonising hours on the plane, we finally landed at Heathrow airport. Our first mission was to locate the tube station and puchase our Oyster cards.  When we arriv…London passes, which we had pre-purchased online. We got up bright and early, and hopped on the tube…
Visiting some main attractions in London - day 10
I started off my day with a quick bite to eat with Wonderlustdave. He had previously travelled from Edinburgh the night previous. It was nice to meet up again with someone you get along with. After f…London City Pass, we made our way to the London Tower. The London Towers was a great…

Check London Hotel Deals