The Log House Pub

The Log House Pub - My halibut salad...boy was it yummy

The Log House Pub Colwood Reviews

hummingbird50 hummingb…
A great surprise Sep 02, 2009
I went with my friend Gwen on Monday for lunch. It was not my intention at first...but I just wanted to go have a salad somewhere. I first thought of a different restaurant...then I remembered this one. I don't go here very often...it's out in the burb's a bit...easy to get to though...lots of room to park but I just never think of it very often. It's one of those things I know it's there, it is close to home, I have been there before, I drive by it a lot. :) It's in a great neighborhood...and although it is quite a good size...it still seems cozy.

It also has a liquor store attached to it:)

At first I did not think they would have a great salad selection (being pub style)...but I was wrong...Yep wrong...wrong...wrong...We decided to sit outside and the server brought us a menu. I was really surprised...they had a lot of selection for almost anything you want from wraps...salads...fish...burgers..breakfasat....well you get the idea.

So I was trying to decide between two salad first one was a halibut salad with tones of vegy's and feta cheese dressing...the other was with pulled chicken and some type of oil and something dressing...with cranberries and all sorts of yummy looking thins. I opted for the halibut salad and my friend opted for a chicken wrap with fries.

Holy moly...when I got my salad my eyes almost popped out...it was huge...you think it is on a flat plate...but it is not...it's like a gigantic bowl...anyways I started in on it and got half way through before I had to quit. I asked if they could pack it for me.

Gwen managed here wrap...we had a cuppa and then relaxed and just chatted for a bit.

It is a great place to go for anyone...great food...inside there is a TV in every corner I think...for all you sports fans..plenty to drink...and just all in all a nice place to go.

We made our way out of the door...I got home before I realized I left my salad behind:(

Oh well it was worth every bite I had...yummmyyyyy.
My halibut salad...boy was it yummy
My friends chicken wrap
Petra2111 says:
Hey Bev, Congrats on your review being featured!! Well done!!
diisha392 says:
Congrats on the feature!
KeikoCreative says:
Bev, congrats on your featured!

Check Colwood Hotel Deals