The Living Room

Manchester, England

The Living Room Manchester Reviews

sarahelaine sarahela…
The Living Room Nov 18, 2011
The Living Room is a bar at the city centre end of Deansgate. It is a long narrow bar, and it can be difficult to get a table on the weekends as many of them are reserved. It does food, which looks nice, but I didn’t eat there so I can’t confirm that.

There is live piano music some nights. The drinks are at the expensive end of average.

I quite liked this bar – the décor is nice and the live piano music was good quality and well sung, and an unusual touch for Manchester. The only problem is there is a limit to how much fun it is to stand around, awkwardly holding your coat in one hand and your drink at the other, looking at empty reserved tables. Because of this, we only had one drink here. So I suspect the trick to remember is to either eat here, or reserve a booth. It’s not the best bar if you’re planning on being more spontaneous.

Related Travel Blogs About The Living Room

Travel blog so far
January 03 2007     Oliver. You’re late! Carl barked at me. We had scheduled a meeting to run through the current situation on the recruitment sales pipeline.  I checked my watch…room. Great, I thought, another pointless meeting.   I could predict the out come before it even began. I would sit down, be bombard with random questions, mainly irrelevant ones…

Check Manchester Hotel Deals