The Little Market

805-995-2076

The Little Market Cayucos Reviews

dansgirl1978 dansgirl…
Deeeeeeelicious!! Jun 17, 2008
This little deli is soooo good!!!!!! I only live about 15-20 minutes away so I can frequent it- which is a complete treat. I've never been unhappy with a single item I've gotten here! The ingredients are top notch and everything is the best quality. The bread is delivered daily from a local SLO county bakery. My personal favorites are: the cold grilled veggie sandwich: grilled red peppers, grilled zucchini, and grilled eggplant on rustic italian bread with avocado, goat cheese and mayo. My other favorite is the Grilled Ham and Cheese. This is served panini style on the rustic italian bread with delicious ham, gruyere cheese and mustard. It's simple but so wonderful. My fiance is taken with the steak sandwich and the roast beef. The women who work there are so friendly and just awesome. I recommend The Little Market to anyone who happens to be in the area!!!!

**Be aware they aren't open 7 days a week- next time I'm in I'll get the days and hours as well as a photo to accompany this review!**

Check Cayucos Hotel Deals