The Liquid Room

0131 225 2564

The Liquid Room Edinburgh Reviews

jojostevie jojostev…
Grungy Place Nov 14, 2008
Stay away from the cider I only had 2 and was sick think it was dodgy - and no I didn't have a lot to drink that was all then water!!! Plus you could only buy one drink at a time unless you had ID from the other folk incase you were buying under agers it which became really annoying!!!

Went to see Robyn with a few mates had a fab time at the gig.

If your a smoker you'll be glad to know outside they have a massive canopy for us lot with heaters!!!

Try not to take a coat the queue to put then in when we were there was miles long!!!
gwizzle17 gwizzle17
Liquid Room Aug 02, 2007
I don't know if I loved it because it became a hot spot for our group or if it became a hot spot because we loved it. It's pretty standard as far as clubs go, with a 1 GBP cover charge. But they play good music and the creepy-guy-to-young-girl ratio isn't nearly as high as it is in other clubs. Also, I think Thursdays are 2 GBP drink nights, which isn't half bad for the UK. =)

I never really learned street names but it's on the same street that I guess could be called the Club District in Old Town. It's pretty close to the Law School.

Check Edinburgh Hotel Deals