The Lion King

21 Wellington Street, London, United Kingdom

The Lion King London Reviews

canuck_downunder05 canuck_d…
Amazing broadway musical for kids and adults! Dec 11, 2009
What can I say! The Lion King Musical was out of this world! The opening song, Circle of Life was incredible, moving, and sent chills down my back! The characters original costumes, the set and the atmosphere were so amazing and just made the show so much fun. The characters were interactive with the audience, the songs were vibrant and the story is of course very funny.

We bought our tickets at the theatre itself, but you can check TKTS Office which is near Picaddilly Circus. This is one of the few offices that sells ligidment tickets most of the time half price. The tickets did seem slightly expensive at 50GBP/each, but we had awesome seats.

I highly recommend this musical to anyone as it was outstanding!
Opening screen on the stage

Related Travel Blogs About The Lion King

Lion King!
So like I said in one of my earlier travel blogs, there are other American universities here spread around Oxford, including Florida Tech. They emailed our director because they were going to go see …Lion King in London's West End and they had a few extra tickets to offer us. So when I got the email…
From the old buildings, the huge and efficient transport network, the Royal pomp and procession to the BLOODY freezing weather, I LOVED my time and being a tourist in London. Staying with Cassie in h…London theatre - The Lion King!! Needless to say I loved it and spent the rest of the day waving my Lion
The very long walk and the Lion King!
The 16th was Lori's and my last day in London and there was some things we hadn't done yet. Chris left for Nottingam on this day, so we said goodbye to him first. We chilled in Trafalgar Square for a…London Bridge station and took it back to Picadilly. We walked around for a long time that day and decided to reward ourselves with 'The Lion King

Check London Hotel Deals