The Liffey

+46 (0)8-21 80 25

The Liffey Stockholm Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Irish pub in the city center Sep 19, 2011
I was back in Stockholm and had checked in to one of my favorite hotels in town. I was out walking around in Gamla Stan after a dinner and much to my surprise there was an Irish Pub situated just around the corner. The place was quite large and inside I just arrived to hear the last song from the British sing & songwriter.

There were not that many persons in the pub but those who were having a lot to drink. All of them were English speaking, so it was safe to anticipate that one of the many British hangouts in town. The place had a quite large bar and most of the people standing at there were going for shots but I settled for a cold beer. I was quite tired and I only wanted to have one beer before heading back to my room for a nights sleep.

The place was quite dark and filled up with rugby memorabilia on all the walls and all over the bar. I stayed there for around 20 minutes and then headed back. As a bar it was quite okay and one of the rough places in the area, where the rest of them have more of a café or touristic style.
The bar