The Legacy River Kwai Resort Kanchanaburi

Check Dan Makham Tia Hotel Deals

The Legacy River Kwai Resort Kanchanaburi Dan Makham Tia Reviews

magnificent magnific…
Five Star Service at a Three Star Resort Oct 28, 2009
This is the first city I came to when I arrived in Thailand. The property is very beautiful and very well kept.

The lack of room comfort, cleanliness, and amenities was made up in service. Although it was a challenge speaking English to the staff but Mr. Manna (the hotel manager) was there as much as possible to answer all my questions and make me comfortable. He was very kind and it was a pleasure to speak with him.

There is a computer in the lobby that can be used for a very small price. The restaurant was nice and the food was delicious. At night they provided entertainment. The spa was my favorite. The fish therapy is a must! I tried all their massage and spa services. The team was outstanding and made me very comfortable. I also rented a bicycle to cruise around the property. In the evenings I like to stroll and look at the beautiful orchids throughout the grounds. The bungalows are spread out all over so they have a few golf carts to take the guest to their rooms.

Overall I really enjoyed my stay and it was a great launching into the culture. Many of the staff live on the property, very homely feeling.

I highly recommend Legacy. However you need to be aware that although it is Kanchanaburi it is actually pretty far out. I took a bus from Bangkok, a 2.5 hour trip. When I arrived had to wheel and deal with the taxi's some didn't even know where it was. I did get a rough ride there to save bucks but wouldn't do that again. I would suggest to rent a car this way you can get to some of the areas highlight. Without a car once you are at Legacy it is not easy to check out these highlights.
Welcome to the Legacy River Kwai R…
I didn't know, I bit into a Thai c…
Superb Bodywork!!!

The Legacy River Kwai Resort Kanchanaburi Overview

The The Legacy River Kwai Resort is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests to Kanchanaburi.
All 178 rooms at the hotel are well-appointed with necessary amenities to ensure that each guest's satisfaction.
Each of the hotel's guestrooms offers desk, air conditioning, inhouse movies.
This Kanchanaburi accommodation contains all of the facilities and conveniences you would expect from a hotel in its class.
For guests to unwind, the hotel offers a variety of facilities and services including gym, tennis courts, garden, outdoor pool.
Being one of the good quality hotels in Kanchanaburi, guests staying at this hotel will find its convenient location and tranquil atmosphere pleasurable.
To book a room at the The Legacy River Kwai Resort, please select your dates of travel and complete fill out our secure online booking form.

The Legacy River Kwai Resort Kanchanaburi Amenities

• Fitness Facilities
  • Massage
  • Spa & Wellness Centre
  • Health Centre
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • En suite