The Lands End hotel

The Lands End hotel Rates and Deals

The Lands End hotel Reviews

lieka84 lieka84
Amazing hotel at englands best location lands end Apr 09, 2012
This was one of best places I stayed during my trip through the south west coast of England. You can't go any further then this. The hotel is amazing. It has big beds and they are very nice to you at the desk. They have a great dinner, breakfast area with spectacular views where ever you look. There are Lot's of things to see around there like a documentary about the north est point of Scotland (John Groats) till lands end. The bathroom was very good and most of all they kept it clean. They did not had an elevator and this is probably the only bad thing about this hotel. A little to much stars so you forget where you had to be. :p But maybe that's my mistake. There is Internet facilities so that's nice. Watching sunset at the rocks was amazing. It is very quiet around there and you can really enjoy nature. We could not go any further than this. At the other side of the ocean was new york and France.I loved it! I could sit on a rock and sit there for ours, just letting my thought flow away, and seeing the ocean hit the rocks. So powerful. This is an amazing hotel for just one night.
The hotel lands end
sarahsan says:
Looks lovely!
Posted on: Apr 10, 2012
westwind57 says:
I really sounds like it's exactly what its name says :)
Posted on: Apr 09, 2012