The Landing

530 Front St, Natchitoches, LA, USA
The Landing - Inside
The Landing - The Landing - Natchitoches
The Landing - bourbon street chicken, served with mashed potatoes and mushrooms
The Landing - meat pies
The Landing - The Landing
The Landing - the inside of the meat pie, stuffed with beef and pork
The Landing - the interior of The Landing

The Landing Natchitoches Reviews

BASAIC BASAIC
Great Food, View, and Atmosphere May 13, 2017
The Landing is a bar and grill located on Front Street looking out on the Cane River. This is considered THE place by locals and those who visit frequently and I would tend to agree with them. The atmosphere is comfortable/down home with dark wood and ceiling fans. The service was efficient and friendly. Highly recommended. Hours are 11 AM to 10 PM Tuesday through Sunday; closed on Monday. They have a full bar too. Fairly expensive (over $20 for my lunch; but great food and atmosphere).

Favorite Dish: Catfish Opelousas (with Crawfish Etoufee on top) a strong touch of Cajun Spice and well prepared. Not the best I have had; but quite a bit better than average.
The Landing - Natchitoches
Inside
ahtibat17 ahtibat17
Good food, good atmosphere Mar 06, 2011
My cousin had eaten at the Landing several times, and wanted to take me there while we were in Natchitoches. We were late early evening on a Sunday, and luckily there were open. We hadn't checked to see what their hours were. It is a lovely restaurant with a certain charm about it. It wasn't busy when we got there, but by the time we left, the place was hopping.

There is quite a selection on the menu: cajun, creole and southern dishes to choose from. I opted for the bourbon street chicken, which was delicious. We started with an appetizer of mini meat pies, a Natchidoches specialty. They were served SCREAMING hot.

The Landing is located just across from the river, along what appeared to be the main drag of historic Natchitoches.
meat pies
the inside of the meat pie, stuffe…
the interior of The Landing
bourbon street chicken, served wit…

Check Natchitoches Hotel Deals