The Kowloon Hotel

The Kowloon Hotel Rates and Deals

The Kowloon Hotel Hong Kong Reviews

Elaine_Schulz Elaine_S…
Not too bad Dec 04, 2011
We had our transfer included from the airport to the hotel, good value for about $12 AUD. It was only a short walk to the ferry terminal which was great for going across to Hong Kong Island. The subway was just outside the doors, so location overall was good. However on the down side, the room stunk very badly of smoke, as I am not sure if they have smoking/non-smoking rooms, we had to ask to be moved it was that bad. As we were going on a tour for four days and then staying back at this Hotel, they allowed us to leave our excess luggage there, this was a big help as we did not have to lug it to Taiwan with us. The buffet breakfast was good, had a lot to choose from. The staff were helpful and polite. Nice and close to some very nice places to eat. A short subway trip to the night markets. I would stay here again.
tedi31 tedi31
Jan 02, 2008
It's come to this...Travel today is now defined by stickers.

Stickers, mind you, that is now used to identify ourselves to our respective travel representatives when we get to our destination.

In this case it was Hong Kong.

Did you guys know that cab fare from the Hong Kong Airport till the Kowloon Hotel is roughly $300 HK? That is if there isn't any traffic. Forgive me, I just wanted to throw that in there.

Now to the hotel and accommodations. The Kowloon Hotel is located along Nathan Road in the Kowloon side of Hong Kong. It is also conviniently located new Adidas, HMV, Swindon Bookstore, Nike, and Ocean Terminal (I personally recommend Page One Bookstore, Toys R' Us, and the Mix eatery).

Back to the Kowloon Hotel, some of the things that I really looked forward to during my stay were their comfortable beds and complimentary buffet. You can also count on housekeeping doing their job as they will clean up everything--even the glass that I put my toothbrush in.

The Kowloon Hotel Overview

The Kowloon Hotel is located on Nathan Road, which is often referred to as Hong Kong’s “Golden Mile” of shopping, dining and entertainment. Guests will have easy access to many area attractions, including the Seibu shopping center, which is directly below this Hong Kong hotel. Attractions that are close by include the Space Museum, the Cultural Center, the Star Ferry, and Victoria Harbor. Guests will be able to enjoy a variety of hotel amenities, including restaurants and a bar, a business center, a salon, a gift shop, currency exchange and discounted rates on a local fitness center. The Kowloon Hotel is conveniently connected to a mass transit station, and the ferry is minutes away. Parking is available to hotel guests, and the hotel is approximately 45 minutes from the airport.

Guests will find that the 733 rooms of the Kowloon Hotel include many amenities, such as television with on-demand movies, high-speed Internet access, direct dial telephones, minibars, hairdryers, coffeemakers, in-room safes, and air conditioning.

The Kowloon Hotel is located above a department store on Nathan Street, providing walking access to shopping and dining as well as area attractions.

The Kowloon Hotel Amenities

• Fitness Facilities
  • Jacuzzi
  • Massage
  • Beauty Salon
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes
  • Cell phone/mobile rental
  • Express Check-In/Check-Out
  • Shoe Shine

Related Travel Blogs About The Kowloon Hotel

Leaving Canada: Heading to Hong Kong, Macau, mainland China, and later to Victoria, B.C. Canada
I left December 25th, 2007 for China, with the girls and hubby looking on, as they knew this was going to be a long trip/separation.  I boarded Air Canada in Toronto, Ontario …Hong Kong, I stayed (booked a hotel) in Kowloon; visited Tai O Fishing Village and the Giant…
Kowloon, Hong Kong
After checked out the hotel, I went to the nearest restaurant to have my breakfast before I went to Macau Ferry Terminal. This time I'm pay much attention to find a right counter and bought the right…Kowloon. Because the hotel I booked was located in Yau Ma Tei, so I'm not going to go there from Central District. I learned the lesson before...hehe. After…

Check The Kowloon Hotel Rates and Deals