The Koffee Pot

0161 236 1633
The Koffee Pot - Cool comic on the back of the menu
The Koffee Pot - My delicious breakfast
The Koffee Pot - Inside Koffee Pot
The Koffee Pot - Possibly the coolest breakfast cafe anywhere.

The Koffee Pot Manchester Reviews

curious_claire curious_…
Best Veggie Fry Up Ever Mar 26, 2015
This place wasn't near my hostel (it was in the Nothern Quarter and I was staying near Deansgate) but after reading the wonderful reviews I knew I needed to check this place out. So in the rain I set out to find this place and I'm so glad I did! The place looks so charming with the art work over the walls. There's even a cute little comic on the back of the menu. And the staff were very friendly, even by Manchester standards!

I was going to be out exploring Manchester so I wanted a big breakfast so a fry up sounded like a good choice but I'm always wary of ordering a vegetarian full English as they are always disappointing. But I was pleasantly surprised. Not only was it delicious, it was the best veggie sausage I have ever had! Probably not what most of you are interesting in but if the veggie option is that good I can only imagine how good the real sausages would be!

So I had a delicious full english that filled me up for the day plus a delicious black coffee all for £6.50! If I was a local I'd be here all the time. I can imagine on a hangover morning this is the best place to be! ;)
Inside Koffee Pot
My delicious breakfast
Cool comic on the back of the menu
kyomi-x kyomi-x
Best breakfast in Manchester May 22, 2011
If your out in Manchester early, i would definitely head to the koffee pot. You can get a full breakfast and a brew for a fiver. Plus the brews are made the way they are supposed to be.

The walls are covers with quirky indie art and the food is fast, tasty and cheap.

Visit if : you are out in Manchester town looking for a place to have a quick breakfast for cheap. so you can get on with the rest of your day.

Good location too in the norther quarter surrounded by vintage shops and original boutiques.
sarahelaine sarahela…
Koffee Pot Aug 09, 2009
The Koffee Pot is a café in Manchester’s Northern Quarter, and one of the best places in the UK to try that most British of culinary delights, the Full English Breakfast. It is open, well, pretty much when they feel like being open. As a general rule, on the weekends, you should get there by twelve noon. The café has quite unique décor. The tables are covered in various offcuts of oilcloth, there is a large manga fresco on the wall, and none of the mugs match. I know that this all looks like I am being sarcastic, but actually, it’s fantastic. In a world of Starbucks, in a country where fevery other pub is a Wetherspoons, this café ignores fashion (except that decent indie music is always in fashion) and concentrates on serving the finest artery clotting breakfast in the city. The menu carries the warning that breakfast is made freshly and if you are in a hurry, you should perhaps go elsewhere. I have never actually read the menu; the special board always says something like “breakfast, posh sandwich, pie” and I never get further than breakfast. Which is a fiver (five pounds stirling) and comes with a choice of tea (white) or coffee (black or white) – they do not mess about with latte here.

The quality of the sausages and bacon are top notch, the hash brown is crispy, and the tea and coffee are living proof that we could make perfectly good hot drinks before the invention of overpriced frothy milk, thank you very much. The café plays a solid soundtrack of cool indie and breakfast, despite the sign, turns up very quickly. If it is hot, they put two tiny tables on the pavement beside the road and ask you not to move them because they get in trouble witht eh council if you do.

The full English breakfast is the definitive hangover cure in the UK, and this place serves the best.
Possibly the coolest breakfast caf…

Check Manchester Hotel Deals