The Kiti Hotel

none - 0362095443

The Kiti Hotel Hohoe Reviews

delaneymayo delaneym…
Affordable with bath and security Oct 26, 2011
More on the Kiti hotel in Hohoe. Yesterday I had my laundry done and was told there was no charge, just pay what you think it was worth. When I returned in the evening the washer woman brought to me about $500.00 I had zipped up in a pocket of my cargo pants.I would not have even known if she had kept it.

I've tried most everything on the menu and it is always fresh, prepared to order and they have a very good cook.

It is not a resort but a great place to stay if you have other business in Hohoe. They have a huge generator when the power goes off.
delaneymayo delaneym…
affordable with bath and security Oct 22, 2011
This hotel is very good for this part of Ghana. It has a generator for when the power goes out. It has a full bath, laundry service, and a very good restaurant. It costs about $30.00 USD a night but the bath and air conditioning are well worth it. Since it is located a couple of miles out of town it is very quiet, excepting morning rooster! It is completely walled in, has locking closet and drawers for valuables. However I have felt so secure that sometimes I don't bother to lock my door at all. It is a short distance to Wli falls and the monkey rain forest. Last night I asked for a large bottle of water and it was a long time coming. It turns out my cook had walked to town to buy it for me, about 4 miles. The friendly staff will always go out of their way to ensure your comfort.
The Kiti Hotel Map