The Kiosk Food Market

Bandung, Indonesia

The Kiosk Food Market Bandung Reviews

pearcetoyou pearceto…
The Kiosk Food Market Aug 05, 2011
The Kiosk Food Market is the first thing you see when entering the Braga City Walk shopping plaza in Bandung. Most of the seating area is right next to the walk way, so this is another good place to ‘people watch’. Even though there is a canopy high overhead, it’s an open-air area and the canopy lets the sunlight in. The tables have umbrellas and candle light and there are a lot of small trees and plants around.

Their menu has a variety of dishes including Indonesian and western. I had one of their pizzas and Asri had some noodles. We also had a banana and cheese dessert. The pizza was made to order and was very good. The Kiosk also specializes in fresh fruit drinks that they prepare and blend at a booth near the tables. We had the strawberry drink.

This is a nice place to eat for supper. I enjoyed the ambience, the food was good, and the staff was friendly. The prices are average for Indonesia, cheap for the USA. I would definitely come here again.
The ceiling in the City Walk
sandy_ryanto says:
the Kiosk has several outlets around Bandung and it's my all time favourite!
We can get to enjoy to many local culinary without having to go around the city that now get very crowded especially during weekend/holiday.
Posted on: Aug 05, 2011