The King Guesthouse Phnom Penh

The King Guesthouse Phnom Penh Rates and Deals

The King Guesthouse Phnom Penh Reviews

yoanna87 yoanna87
Cheap and close to the centre Apr 19, 2012
King Guesthouse is located in the city centre, close to many bars and restaurants and only 20mins walk from the Royal Palace. There is a fresh food market 5mins away where you can get some good local produce.

I booked a single room but was given a twin room with two double beds - what a luxury :D But the room was very basic and didn't have a window. There was a TV and wi-fi. The bathroom was also basic but I didn't expect anything special so it was ok.

The breakfast was included and consisted of tea/coffee (hot or ice) or juice and fried egg/omelette with a baguette/toast. Not much of a choice but I'm not too demanding so I was happy with it.
finalnicolas finalnic…
very friendly guesthouse Mar 16, 2011
I was there in february and march 2011. I went twice because it is well located, good value for money and staff were very friendly: the second time they went with me to the airport to say me goodbye!

There is wifi for free, a little restaurant for some breakfasts and meals... and beers! Try to choose a room closed to the terrace... Some ants in bedrooms...

The King Guesthouse Phnom Penh Overview

With its central location, King Guesthouse is within easy reach of most tourist attractions and business addresses in Phnom Penh.
All 33 rooms at the hotel are well-appointed with necessary amenities to ensure that each guest's satisfaction.
Each guestroom is tastefully appointed with internet access – wireless, shower, internet access – LAN, desk.
Guests staying at this Phnom Penh accommodation can enjoy a wide range of hotel facilities such as 24hr room service, safety deposit boxes, room service, family room.
In addition, the hotel's guests can enjoy the leisure and sports facilities provided on the premises: garden.
The hotel provides a warm and welcoming service of international standard.
To proceed with your reservation at the King Guesthouse via our secure online booking form, please enter your period of stay.

The King Guesthouse Amenities

• Bicycle Rental
  • Excursions
  • Garden
  • Desk
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower
  • Family Room

Related Travel Blogs About The King Guesthouse Phnom Penh

Dan, Ben and Steves tour of South East Asia 2002
Wednesday 3rd April 2002 After 10 uncomfortable hours on lufthansa’s finest 747 we landed at Hong Kong’s Chek lap kok airport at about 7am, unfortunately we’d had seats in the middle row so di…Phnom Penh, another moto ride back to Number 10 where we get a room all 3 of us for $4 a night. We head back to ‘happy herbs…

Check The King Guesthouse Rates and Deals