The Keys Bar

The Keys Bar - Coins and I see some Danish

The Keys Bar Saint Andrews Reviews

Chokk Chokk
A really local bar May 27, 2011
We ended a long evening and a great day at The Keys Bar, which was close to the Central Pub where we had been before. The Keys was a more common pub with many locals even for being so late. The bar was not that big but my best guess would be that we were around 20 people in the bar all in all.

Just when we entered the place we were stepping in to a dart game, where 4 ladies were playing for drinks. We went to the bar and ordered our standard set of one wine, a Tennent's Lager and a Guinness.

One thing that I never had seen before was that when they entered the order in the cash register it was shown on a huge screen on the wall of the bar. I guess it was either to prevent cheating or because most of the customers were so drunk that they hardly could see or hear.

It was late and almost all customers were in great party shape and really friendly and came over to talk and asked what we were doing there. It was a nice place but not as cosy as the Central Pub we had visited earlier in the evening.
Cold Carlsberg
The Guinness taps
The cash register with the screen
Coins and I see some Danish

Compare St Andrews Hotel Rates (1km away)

The Keys Bar Map