TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 694,269 travelers just like you!

The-Jellyfish
Award: Photographer IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: AmbassadorAward: Vox Populi VAward: Spambuster III

Name: RK
Hometown: Beirut, Lebanon
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Join Date: December 8, 2010
Contributions: The-Jellyfish has written about 13 places, shared 251 photos, left 8,262 comments, and smiled 2,125 times.
Interested in: meeting new people, meeting other people to travel with, sharing travel tips and blogs
Travel Plans
Australia
Dec 15, 2017 – Jan 1, 2018
Initial itinerary: Brisbane -> Whitsundays -> Ayers Rock -> Sydney. hit me up if you'd like to meet
Countries I've Traveled To
18- Walking in the Avenue of Baobab in Madagascar
19- Long-tail boats at Maya Beach, Thailand
20- Hiking the beautiful natural parks in Banff, Canada
Profile
Hello. Unfortunately, I cannot add friends on Travbuddy anymore because I lose some features such as looking for a travel buddy and birthdays. I have reported the problem few times but no response from the admins. I would love to befriend active and avid travelers though, so send me a message and I'll add you to my Facebook account.

I go for holiday twice or thrice a year. Weather/Climate is a major factor for me so I try to avoid rainy season (although I love rain but it hinders activities and sightseeing). I am always looking for a buddy to share stories and cost. I love outdoor activities, water sports, nature, hiking, animals, cities, museums and landmarks. Let's go!
7even says:
morocco is amazing. i loved it the first time i went. jordan has been long on my list. let's see how i will survive with 0 arabic knowledge now. several years ago in syria it was of much disadvantage not knowing the local language lol
Posted on: Oct 07, 2017
NickelP says:
Awesome! I'm glad you enjoyed it. Quebec City is quite beautiful. I lived there for 3 years while I went to Uni. So much history there. And I grew up in and around Toronto. My sister still lives there. Yes, there is a homeless problem in Vancouver as well as over here on the island and depending on which part of downtown you're in you'll notice it much more. It's a pretty complicated situation that would be nice if the government could just fix it but so many other factors. I would agree that hostels are expensive. I have looked some up when I've gone to Vancouver for concerts but it's cheaper to share hotels then stay at hostels.
Posted on: Aug 11, 2017
NickelP says:
Hi! Did you end up doing your trip to here to Canada? How did you enjoy it?
Posted on: Aug 10, 2017

The-Jellyfish's Travel Blogs

Jan 29, 2016 – Feb 11, 2016
Kochi, India -› Delhi, India -› …
A trip in India in January-February 2016. It includes Kochi (Cochin), Delhi, Agra, Varanasi, Jaipur and Goa
Overview 2,988 words 160 35 150
This blog was featured on Tuesday October 4th, 2016
Dubrovnik
Jun 10, 2012
Beautiful City, A Must See in Croatia, Expensive
Overview 396 words 6 5 36
Phnom Penh
Oct 29, 2011
Nothing much to do or see
Overview 245 words 20 2 11

The-Jellyfish's Travel Reviews

Cheap "Hotels & Accommodations" in Istanbul, Turkey
There is no doubt that I would choose this hotel to stay at again. My family and I loved this ho…
Very cheap "Hotels & Accommodations" in Fethiye, Turkey
You don't need to go with a tour operator. Walk to the main minibus station in Fethiye at the ci…
Very cheap "Sights & Attractions" in Central Java, Indonesia
Do not fall into any tour operator or package. The most common and most expensive is the sunrise…