The Jasmine Hotel

The Jasmine Hotel Hanoi Reviews

bilbo82 bilbo82
Cozy lil' place in the heart of Hanoi Jun 26, 2011
I loved this place.

The Jasmine staff members are among the friendliest people I met in southeast Asia, and part of the reason why Hanoi made such a favorable impression on me. While I was there, they gave me directions to the places I needed to go, booked my group's Halong Bay tour, recommended restaurants, cooked food for me just for fun (I kid you not) and did practically anything they could do to make sure my classmates and I had a good experience. It certainly helped to make our trip a memorable one.

QUICK NOTES:

*The location is excellent -- right down the street from Hoan Kiem Lake in the center of Hanoi.

*This place is ideal for travelers who are thrifty and relatively low-maintenance yet want a comfortable place.

*If noise is a potential problem for you, then you might want to consider another place. The rooms are far from sound-proof, and I woke up a few times in the early morning upon hearing other people coming and going. That said, I had my alarm set early anyways :)

*For the ultra-bargain-shopper types, I'd recommend checking out a few different places in the area. There are a number of comparable hotels within blocks of each other.

*If you want nothing other than a low price, there should be lower prices elsewhere. The amenities are actually pretty good here. I didn't need all of them.

*If you're tall (like me), watch your head on the stairway.(The low ceiling was something I never quite adapted to, and was the source of several humorous exchanges with hotel personnel over the course of my stay there...)

The Jasmine Hotel Overview

The Jasmine Hotel is a brand new hotel located on Lo Su Street in Hanoi Old Quarter. It is an 8 storey accommodation with a lift. The Jasmine Hotel is 50 meters away from Hoan Kiem Lake and a minute walk to the Water Puppet Theater, a shopping centre, banks and ATM's. They offer beautiful and great rooms. English speaking staff is available to provide helpful information about Hanoi.
The hotel has lovely balcony rooms overlooking the tree-lined street and off-street rooms as well. Our Family Room is kid-friendly with in-room computer. All rooms have free Internet access.
Not only do we have a lovely hotel, we can make all your travel arrangements for North Vietnam, including the perennial favorites Halong Bay and Sapa. We do our very best to make sure your stay in Hanoi and your excursions are the most enjoyable.

The hotel features a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. Breakfast is complimentary for our guests. Our menu includes both local specialties and Western favorites.

The Jasmine Hotel Amenities

• Desk
  • Direct dial phone
  • Ticket Service
  • Facsimile
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes