The International Farmers Market, Atlanta (Dekalb)

Atlanta, Georgia

The International Farmers Market, Atlanta (Dekalb) Reviews

o_dog o_dog
Tour inside The International Farmers Market, Atlanta (Dekalb) Aug 03, 2005
I love this place because it is an exciting place with lots of interesting produce and food products from all around the world. Obviously the shoppers are international people, which make the whole experience even more interesting. Different languages were spoken in the many different aisles. One woman in front of me was looking for a specific product and she was talking in Russian. The shop attendant was helping her, and she was speaking Russian, too. I thought that was neat. You'd gain some knowledge about food from their regions and find better/original products than you would find in other grocery stores. I love coffee and tea, so I was felt like a kid in a candy store browsing around the different coffee beans displayed around a corner. Pretty much you can find anything from different kinds of coffee, fresh produce, young coconut, to fresh seafood. The market offers good quality, lowest cost, and the largest variety of fresh food products currently available. I am always curious about farmers markets. So if I know that a place that I'm visiting has a farmers market, or a traditional market, I'll go visit for sure.
Intl Farmers Market
Intl Farmers Market
hummingbird50 says:
Hey nice review...I love markets...have a great day!
Posted on: Mar 16, 2008
alicegourmet says:
That's neat! I like talking to the store owners or sales persons about their food and products. So I can have a better idea of their food culture. I will check this place out when I go to Atlanta.
Posted on: Mar 16, 2008