The Inn at Key West

The Inn at Key West Rates and Deals

The Inn at Key West Reviews

Quest Quest
Fabulous Hotel in Key West Nov 05, 2010
I hadn't booked any in advance and just dropped in to see if they had any available rooms, which they did. I got a wonderful room with King Size bed and a great bathroom. The room was very spacious and I felt it was more then worth the money. I paid 111$ with tax. It might be a bit higher during high season.

As I only stayed one night, I did not take advantage of any on site amenities, but I'm pretty sure I would have loved them if I did. :o)

It's a hotel a have no problem recommending to others.
my spacious King size bed... loved…

The Inn at Key West Overview

Guests of this accommodation in Key West will enjoy great proximity to both the working end of the Keys and the countless adventures that the area has to offer. The Inn at Key West is nestled in between the Atlantic and the bustle of the tourist and business areas, meaning that the working group is able to commute quickly and easily to all important working destinations. Those who are in Florida to experience the rich culture and sunny disposition of the Atlantic coastline are within a few minutes of world class beaches and water recreations, such as deep sea fishing, scuba diving, snorkeling, and parasailing. A large airport is less than 25 miles from the Inn at Key West, and public transport options are plentiful here.

Guests of the Inn at Key West are afforded complimentary wireless Internet access, cable television, rollaway beds upon request, and climate control.

Continental breakfast is served each morning at the Inn at Key West, free of charge. The hotel also offers a swimming pool, a fitness center, 24 hour front desk reception, a tiki bar, and an open-air café.

The Inn at Amenities

• Free Parking
  • Bedding/Pillow Choices

Related Travel Blogs About The Inn at Key West

Westbound. KEY Westbound.
My lovely girlfriend, Kim and I decided to go take a fun attempt at an impromptu road trip during our spring break.  We drove approximately 1300 miles round-trip from Savannah, GA to Key West, F…Key West to the Comfort Inn Key West for check in.  We immediately ate next…

Check The Inn at Rates and Deals