The Inn & Spa at Cedar Falls

21190 state route 374, Logan, OH, USA

The Inn & Spa at Cedar Falls Rates and Deals

The Inn & Spa at Cedar Falls Logan Reviews

PhinsAndGills PhinsAnd…
An Inn tucked away in one of the most beautiful parts of our country. Jul 14, 2009
Dan and I booked the Inn and Spa at Cedar Falls for our 5th anniversary. Very honestly, it came down to the packages. There was another Inn we wanted to stay at, but they offered less for a higher price. I found the Inn at Cedar Falls in a Guide to Hocking Hills book I received at the Columbus AAA Travel show.

We booked their “Adventure Package”. They have a one-adventure and two-adventure package. We weren’t really interested in any of the other adventures other than zip-lining, so we opted for the one adventure and went hiking – a lot.

Booking and reservations were very smooth. The Inn took care of our zip line reservations. I e-mailed my meal preferences a few weeks before our stay. They required half of the package price down, and the other half at the conclusion of our stay. It was all very convenient.

I knew right away that this was indeed a wonderful place the moment we stepped inside. The office staff welcomed us, gave us excellent directions, and basically catered to our needs. Our first dinner (picnic basket style) arrived within minutes of entering our very cozy and exceptionally clean room. The bed was SO comfortable. The only minor issue was a knocking sound in the plumbing after using the hot water in the sink, but Dan discovered that if you run a little water through the line in the tub, the knocking goes away. We stayed in room 8. There are also cabins for up to 4 people available as well.

I can’t describe to you how incredible inviting and welcoming the Inn made us feel. The 75 acre grounds were beautiful and the staff was excellent.

Out of all the wonderful aspects of our stay, the food probably stands out the most. Chef Anthony was simply brilliant. I had the chef special crab cakes and they were simply out of this world. I was pleased to find out that you don’t need to stay at the Inn to eat in the restaurant, but you do need reservations. I would make a reservation to eat at the Inn even if I wasn’t staying. It was probably the most wonder 5-course meal I’ve ever had. The soup had excellent flavor, as did the salad. The warm bread was fresh and the main dish was mouthwatering. I had a rum – banana crème brulee which was delicious. I can’t say enough about the food.

Some of our other highlights include:

- making a campfire for just us. There were Smore makings available, but we were too full from dinner. We just enjoyed the warm fire.

- Relaxing in the hammock as the sun went down.

- Relaxing in the hammock as the stars came out.

- Playing Yatzee with Dan before dinner

- Having a beer in the tavern

Everyone at the Inn was very easy to work with and could help you with any of your travel needs in the area. If you’re planning to travel to the area, or if you’re looking for excellent service and a unique place to stay, check out the Inn at Cedar Falls.
The office
Down to the Spa
Lounging Area
Inside the front gate
FishAtHeart says:
Sounds like a great get away!
Posted on: Jul 20, 2009
alyssa_ob says:
This sounds like a really nice place. Especially with the tours you can book.
Posted on: Jul 20, 2009

The Inn & Spa at Cedar Falls Overview

Huge rock formations, hemlocks, flowering meadows, mysterious caves and cascading waterfalls throughout the Hocking Hills. Nestled in the Hocking Hills of southeastern Ohio, the Inn & Spa At Cedar Falls offer comfortable bed and breakfast lodging in log cabins, romantic cottages and antique filled rooms. Amenities include a full country breakfast, fine toiletries and fresh baked cookies on arrival.

The heart of the Inn is the 1840’s log cabin restaurant featuring a fine dining experience in Hockings Hills. Located on the premises, in an 1840’s log cabin, awaken the mind and spirit at the Spa at Cedar Falls. Discover a new degree of relaxation with a variety of spa treatments or the romantic couples massage. The gathering place is perfect with WIFI throughout, for business meetings, weddings and group gatherings. Relax in the Fireside room with a before dinner cocktail featuring local art.

Country Breakfast in the restaurant is complimentary with every stay.
Lunch: 11:30am-1:30pm offered daily.
Dinner: By reservation only. Available 5:30pm-8:30pm

• Massage
  • Spa & Wellness Centre
  • Body Treatments
  • Facial Treatments
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes