The Indy Hostel

The Indy Hostel Rates and Deals

The Indy Hostel Indianapolis Reviews

BinLeenk BinLeenk
The Indy Hostel - Great US Hostel May 08, 2008
Rather famished due to an increasing hangover (though slightly delayed due to Maker's Mark tasting in Loretto, KY and two lattes in Louisville, KY), I needed some good sleep. As my plans for camping grim dim because of incoming thunderstorms in Kentucky, I found a great hostel online to get some rest. However, it was in Indianapolis, IN. Didn't matter, though, because good hostels are hard to find in America.

John, the owner, was of great help with directions. When I arrived, he was in no hurry to process me. He personally showed me around the place before I was left to bring in my things and eat dinner. The hostel is extremely cozy. Free internet, nice living and entertainment rooms, excellent bathrooms (clean and superb shower pressure and heat), fantastic kitchen and plenty of community areas.

The hostel puts on a concert series as well, hosting live acts and performances for the residents as well as the local community.

It'd be absolutely perfect if it wasn't for its distance from the city. Oh well, it's definitely worth the stay if you're headed towards Indianapolis.

Check the website for more details:

jennee80 says:
I had no idea we even had a "hostel" in the city!
Posted on: May 03, 2009