The Indian Delight Restaurant

099 590752

The Indian Delight Restaurant Phnom Penh Reviews

cotton_foam cotton_f…
fantastic Indian food located in "grimy" neighborhood Jul 29, 2012
I am not well-versed about Indian food, but this restaurant in Phnom Penh where we tried buttered chicken, chicken masala, naan, and the yellow rice were just fantastic! Dining in at this restaurant was my first time to try Indian food, but was the beginning of my love affair with these flavorful and fragrant with spice delicacies!

The restaurant is situated just across the Tonle Sap River and next door to a few different international restaurants. The location is within the low level mainstream of the city, in fact, it is even hard to suspect, you can find delicious tasty food in this grimy neighborhood.

The restaurant is not that big, yet clean and well maintained. There are only a few tables inside. If you don't mind the noise from cars and tuk-tuk passing by, there are also tables outside to dine in.

The staff rendered an excellent service! They were patient as I took a bit of time to decide which to order. They we're helpful in explaining about the dishes.

We had waited for about thirty minutes for our orders to be serve on our table, but...promise, the waiting was worth it!

Food prices were relatively cheap, too. Well, Cambodia, in general, is a country where you get a big bang in terms of budget!

Wi-Fi is available, and for free.

Whenever within the area, and you like...or craving, or wanting to try Indian food for the first time, I do recommend this place.
cotton_foam says:
Ops, thank you for your comments by the way! :))
cotton_foam says:
Yes, peeps! The food were really tasty, and authentic, I think. I don't have a reference how authentic the food were but, it was really tasty! If this restaurant is only in my area, I could be there every week! ;-)
Zagnut66 says: