The Ice Bar

Heddon Street, London, United Kingdom

The Ice Bar London Reviews

traceyirish traceyir…
Ice Cold! Nov 23, 2014
Second visit to the Ice bar for me - I was there in March 2014 also. The designs had changed somewhat - this time we were treated to a hollowed out pineapple and a giant cupcake, and the bar was designed like an ice-cream van. We paid £13 admission, which includes one spirits based cocktail (served in a glass made of ice). The cocktail menu changes regularly too. There is also an option for a champagne based cocktail.

It is 40 minutes at -5 to -7, but thermal capes and mittens are provided. well worth a visit!
TanjaHill TanjaHill
Oct 05, 2007
Last night a group of us attended the ice bar, which is situated in Heddon Street, west end of London, maybe my expectations were set too high having previously visited the Ice Bar in Queenstown, New Zealand. I was extremely disappointed, the place was a big empty freezer, lacking any character whatsoever, it was packed out with people from wall to wall, with only 1 person serving behind the bar so the queue for drinks was terrible. There was no enjoyment or gimmick factor on this outing, it felt no better than being jammed into an empty freeser with lots of other people. This was the biggest waste of Time and Money, I would not recomend this to anyone!

Related Travel Blogs About The Ice Bar

Travel blog so far
January 03 2007     Oliver. You’re late! Carl barked at me. We had scheduled a meeting to run through the current situation on the recruitment sales pipeline.  I checked my watch…icing on the cake)).   I figured driving a moped on mushrooms was not one of my better ideas.   We negotiated a taxi to a bar where when…

Check London Hotel Deals