The Hotel Northampton

Check Northampton Hotel Deals

The Hotel Northampton Reviews

mainhart mainhart
Comfortable Hotel in the center of town Nov 28, 2015
After staying in the historic, authentic, but less than comfortable Red Lion Inn in Stockbridge, my friends and I headed to Northampton. Its proximity to Kringle Candle and a Xmas Tree Farm were convenient. Moreover, having been through Northampton before we knew it would be a nice town to spend an evening in. The Hotel Northampton is right in the middle of town and also has a historic elegance about it. But this hotel was much more comfortable and modern ameniities underlied the historic hotel. It was very nicely decorated for Christmas. The rooms were nice, not nearly as quaint as the Red Lion Inn's but much more comfortable. The bed was amazing. The bathroom was strange. The toilet was located in a very tight alcove. Thankfully my friend and I are fit because if one had any girth to them they would not have been able to sit on the toilet. I imagine that could be a very embarrassing dilemma to have! My knees knocked into the toilet paper holder. Not sure why the set up is that bad. I hope other rooms are available for wider people! We took a quick look at the tavern downstairs which looked quite inviting. Maybe the next time we go to Northampton we will stop in.

Check Northampton Hotel Deals