The Hotel Hershey

The Hotel Hershey Rates and Deals

The Hotel Hershey Reviews

hanleyscot hanleysc…
Interesting Hotel Dec 07, 2014
To be fair it has been a while (at least five years) since I stayed at this hotel so for all I know they might have completely renovated since then. But I just noticed all the old photos I had on my camera so I thought I might as well share them.

The hotel is interesting to say the least. It's right near The Hershey Amusement Park in Pennsylvania.

As I remember, the rooms were not much to speak of. Very basic and nothing special to be completely honest. But the common areas and the grounds are truly something to behold.

There are several bars and restaurants within the hotel, of which I tried three. I enjoyed each one of them. There was also a small shop near the lobby that sold coffee and breakfast items such as chocolate croissants, which were very tasty, as should be expected.

The staff was very friendly and polite.

I give it four stars just because of the uniqueness of it all. If you don't stay there, you should at least stop by to see it if you happen to be in the neighborhood.

The Hotel Hershey Overview

The Hotel Hershey is located on top of a hill that overlooks Hershey, Pennsylvania. This property is close to attractions like the Hershey Gardens, Hershey Park, Hershey's Chocolate World, Antique Auto Museum, Zoo America and the Hershey Story Museum. The Harrisburg International Airport is located 14 kilometers away.

There are 276 guest rooms and suites at the Hotel Hershey. All units come furnished with free wireless Internet connections, LCD televisions, DVD players, ironing equipment, iPod docks, refrigerators and bathrooms with designer toiletries. Suites come with patios, living areas, kitchens/kitchenettes and dining areas. There are also several cottages on site.

The Hotel Hershey offers various amenities for business and leisure. The hotel features a full-service spa house, a 23,500-square-foot meeting/event space, sports courts, hiking trails, indoor and outdoor swimming pools and a clubhouse. On-site dining options include the Circular Dining Room, Trevi 5 Italian Restaurant and the Iberian Lounge.

The Hotel Amenities

• Fireplace
  • Doctor on call

Related Travel Blogs About The Hotel Hershey

The Falls!
My friends finally get me to wake up and crawl out of bed at 10am.  We walk down "the hill" to the Falls.  I take a bunch of pictures of the American Falls and a few of the horseshoe falls.…hotels, and the hershey store. Ah...the hershey store = chocolate.  Yes, Hershey is in Pennsylvania.  No, the chocolate…
Treintje van Hershey // Hershey train
ENGLISH VERSION CAN BE FOUND BELOW! Vandaag vertrokken we weer uit Havana om onze laatste paar dagen in Varadero door te brengen. Om 8.30 uur verlieten we het hotel en moesten we eerst een stukje lo…Hershey waar onze bus weer op ons stond te wachten. Today we were to leave Havana to spend the remainder of our vacation in an all-inclusive hotel

Check The Hotel Rates and Deals