The Hotel Cha-Am

Check Cha-am Hotel Deals

The Hotel Cha-Am Reviews

aathit aathit
Luxury resort located at private beach Jun 13, 2011
I stayed in several hotels in Cha-am but i must say that this one was the best. I stayed for 2 nights and my stay was memorable, spacious rooms, the bathroom was almost bigger than the size of a bedroom in a 3 star hotel.Complete luxury relaxing.The resort was unique and truely worth what was paid(almost $200US). The rooms were not sea facing but the resort is having its own private beach with the Bar. Nice spa and restaurant sea facing.

I have now been to this resort twice, I would definitely recommend to buddy travelers who wish to spend time on a private beach resort not far away from bangkok.
the hotel cha-am

Related Travel Blogs About The Hotel Cha-Am

Temples of Ranakpur and Mount Abu Hillstation
04/18/07Kalu picked us up this morning (apparently Nandu is meeting us tomorrow in Ranakpur and swapping jobs with Kalu) and we drove out of Udaipur heading into the Aravali Hills that stretch across…Cha hotel, Dev, was a really nice, smiling kid and convinced us that the Cha Cha is the place…
Everything but the three
Ale was a driver for this trip. I helped him sometimes but not much because he told us "I love to drive" and he got the International driver License. I had the permanent driver license but my wallet …hotel in Chaing Mai and went out to See around Tak. Tak is a nice province. The road is really…
Day 1 in Chiang Mai..
It was a t-shirt day, perfect cloudless,  our train reached Chaing Mai 1 1/2 hours late. At the station, we were received by our hotel representatives from BMP Residence. In Chaing Mai, it seems…hotel representatives from BMP Residence. In Chaing Mai, it seems to be common practice for tour operators and hotels

Check Cha-am Hotel Deals