The Holy land

Jerusalem, Israel

The Holy land Jerusalem Reviews

rachrmn rachrmn
Trip to the Holy Land Jun 21, 2008
Never having been religious I decided to tske a trip to the Holy land in Israel.. It was an amazing experience..

By bus we travelled with a guide from Eilat he was an Israeli licensed guide called Oded Cohen, he was just brilliant and made us all feel very safe in an unpredictable country.. i felt safer there than some places in the UK..

After an informative and beautiful bus journey we arrived in jerusalem. We followed what i think is called the Via Dolorosa (please tell me if I have any wrong info)following the footsteps of Christ.. We visited the following places, The Mount of olives, The church of the holy Seplcure, the garden of getsemane, the alleged place of the crucifiction and finally the wailing Wall, which was packed!! we had to go through a security point here and a metal detector!!

Also went to lovely little cafe called friends Cafe in central Jerusalem for a nice lunch..

I would have liked to see more but we ran out of time..

Flew back to eilat from Tel Aviv ben gurion airport.

recommended visit!!

Related Travel Blogs About The Holy land

Holy Land
I love Jerusalem. That about sums it up.  I hate to use superlatives - especially while being in the moment & without time for context - but I dare say the old city here is my favorite loca… I love Jerusalem. That about sums it up.  I hate to use superlatives - especially while being in the moment…
An emotional experience.
Jerusalem  the holy land and the land shown to Moses and his tribes; happens to be most precious to the major religions in the world. With all the differences and emotions muffled under the fear…Jerusalem  the holy land and the land shown to Moses and his tribes; happens to be most precious to the major…
The holy food in the holy land
I have to say that I enjoyed the food in Jerusalem the most throughout my stay in Israel.I enjoyed trying way different dishes far from what I know.I mean I never thought of filling my chicken with r…I have to say that I enjoyed the food in Jerusalem the most throughout my stay in Israel. I enjoyed…

Check Jerusalem Hotel Deals