The Hideout

Osage Beach, Missouri

The Hideout Osage Beach Reviews

ahtibat17 ahtibat17
NOT impressed Jul 11, 2011
The Hideout is a grill and bar located at the Osage Beach outlet mall. There is ample seating inside, as well as outdoor seating. The day we were there, a band was playing music, entertaining the outdoor patrons.

I was not impressed with the Hideout at all. Their menu wasn't necessarily limited, but I found it difficult to find something I even wanted to order. I finally ordered a mediterranean chicken wrap, which was roasted chicken, feta cheese, roasted red peppers, and black olives. It was okay, nothing great, especially since I'm not 100% sure the chicken was even done. I couldn't tell if it was the cooking method or what. My sister ordered the monster burger, which was interesting. Instead of a bun, 2 bacon grilled cheese sandwiches hold the burger together. If anything, I would recommend this. Other option on the menu would not satisfy picky eaters, or those with food allergies. For example, I couldn't order the mac and cheese entree because it had crab in it.

Overall, this was just an okay dining experience. If you're shopping at the outlet, it seems to be the only sit-down restaurant option.

Check Osage Beach Hotel Deals