The Heritage Guest House

Check South West Rocks Hotel Deals

The Heritage Guest House South West Rocks Reviews

vargasgirl84 vargasgi…
Home away from home but so much cuter! May 08, 2013
I have stayed in South West Rocks almost every year for the last 25 years but have never stayed in the Guesthouse...I can't believe I have waited this long! It is such a beautiful building, inside and out. My sister and I stayed in room 3 which has 2 twin beds and an ensuite. The bedroom has that quaint old fashioned feel while the bathroom looks as though it has been recently renovated and is a bit more modern looking...both are immaculately clean. The kitchen is great, with different cereals, bread, juice, coffee and tea there for you take make breakfast at your own leisure and meet other lovely guests. If you are more into a cooked breakfast, the cafe right out the front does a great breakfast, I have eaten there for years. I also liked the seating area down the side of the building, plus the cute veranda area out the front that was lovely to sit and have a coffee in the morning. The location is fantastic, right across from the beach and walking distance to everything you need. Very friendly staff. Definitely recommend and would stay again!

Check South West Rocks Hotel Deals