The Hairy Coo - Free Scottish Highlands Tour

Edinburgh, Scotland

The Hairy Coo - Free Scottish Highlands Tour Edinburgh Reviews

tarahnathan tarahnat…
EXCELLENT! May 16, 2015
A friend of mine recommended it,at first I thought it was something fishy (who offers a free tour, relying only on tips ??), but I booked a seat anyway.

My first impression was from the easy boarding location (right in the heart of the old town), then of Andrew-our guide for the day - his hospitality and welcoming on-board got me immediately.

But it all began when we started the tour - not only he was a very skilful driver, but most importantly - he was telling us all the stories with such amazing sense of humor, in this wonderful Scottish accent, that I became a fan immediately!

The itinerary was very good too, we managed to get a wonderful impression of this amazing country,and of course, the highlight of the day - feeding and petting those lovely beasts - the hairy coos!

Thank you, Andrew, thank you all who made this possible - you bring happiness to people, so keep doing what you're doing!
alisharaikkonen alishara…
Amazing day! Oct 05, 2012
The tour was very well-planned so that we made plenty of stops but also had enough time to explore all the stops. Scotland is absolutely gorgeous and you get to see some of the most beautiful scenery with this tour. We stopped at three different lochs, each one more picturesque than the other :) Our tour-guide Nic was fantastic and had some very interesting stories to tell! Overall, i would highly recommend this tour to everyone as it feels more personal!
aiga aiga
The Hairy Coo Aug 13, 2010
This is "free" Scottish Highlands Tour. Its not free you are expected to give tips to driver. But anyway Its cheeper then going on another tours

Check Edinburgh Hotel Deals