The Hague Hotels

Browse 14 The Hague, Netherlands hotel reviews for 80 The Hague hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near The Hague

Wassenaar Hotels10.1 km
Delft Hotels10.3 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap The Hague Hotels and Deals

#1 of 80 hotels in The Hague
tvillingmarit says: "Hotel Excelsior is located in a cosy quarter close to the World Forum Convention..."
#2 of 80 hotels in The Hague
portia says: "Great location, nice hotel. The room we had was not very large, and in the cente..."
$100
#3 of 80 hotels in The Hague
harold28 says: "When you come to The Hague and can't decide to take a hotel in the centre or a h..."
$79
#4 of 80 hotels in The Hague
Maupy says: "I stayed in this Hotel for two nights. The location is great, you have direct ac..."
$83
#5 of 80 hotels in The Hague
bramblerick says: "I had multiple stays in this hotel for business and everything was good all the ..."
$69
#6 of 80 hotels in The Hague
Haydenerg says: "When I visit scheveningen Beach in the hague - Netherlands, I would rather to st..."
$70
#7 of 80 hotels in The Hague
vaar says: "This place is great to stay at in Netherlands! We lived in the biggest size of ..."
#8 of 80 hotels in The Hague
irishdancer says: "We didn't book this hotel, just walked in to see if they had vacancies. We got..."
$69
#9 of 80 hotels in The Hague
LaraFlw says: "I was given the opportunity to stay in one of the luxury accommodation available..."
$80
#10 of 80 hotels in The Hague
bramblerick says: "de Stern is a very small and basic hotel just 5 minutes walk from the Schevening..."
$56
#11 of 80 hotels in The Hague
Chokk says: "The hotel was actually a very nice old hotel but I had anticipated a better hote..."
$59
#12 of 80 hotels in The Hague
owlcritic says: "Every town or city has its unscrupolous operator and I suppose that by the law o..."
The Hague