The Gudong Waterfall and Lijiang

Guilin, China

The Gudong Waterfall and Lijiang Guilin Reviews

Yvonneaudrey Yvonneau…
Exploring China--The waterfall that could climb Jun 07, 2013
When I saw numerous photos that other travellers post on this website, and I was inspired by this sharing spirits. As a result, I decided post some interesting photos related the sights. And also pass over the spirit of sharing. I hope my photos will help you a lot. ^_^

I have never written a travel blog before, so I don't know where to start. Since I have traveled half of China, I will start my review on exploring China, and it contains many sections. I hope you will enjoy.

First day, I arrived Guilin, China. It is one of the most famous sights of China. Because I have made a detailed plan about my trip, I go as the schedule.

There is a Mountain called the Nose of Elephant, it was stand on a lake. You take a boat to see the mountain, and the mountain actually did look like the nose of elephant. But I was so excited at that time, and I forgot to took the picture of the nose.

The next day, this day will be the most unforgettable day of my life. Because this is the first time , I have ever saw the waterfall that could climb. Although it is a small waterfall, it did leave a very good impression on me. The name of the waterfall is Gudong Waterfall, and you have to take two-hours bus to there from the downtown of Guilin.

Here are some tips for you to climb:

1. you have to rent a shoes made of grass, you are not suppose to wear your own shoes. Or if you insist to climb bare foot, you may hurt by the rocks. besides, you don't need to carry you bags, because bags will disturb you and be soaked by the water.

2. you have to have a water gun which is indeed for you, and you will find out so much fun with it. At there, the strangers even shoot the water with their water guns to you, people will play with water together no matter whether they know each other.

3. there is a natural roller coaster at the top of the mountain. This is prepare for the people who want to climb the waterfall, but they are unwilling to walk down, so this roller coaster will be a good choice for you to deliver the bottom of the hill. You can have the excited roller coaster at the same time have a natural view.

4. there is also a swing that allows you to fly in the air. seat on the swing, then someone push you, you will slip directly to another relative downside. Don't open you mouth so big, since there is a camera there. If you do so, you will see how funny the photo is.

Other locations, such as Butterfly Spring, Moon Mountain, the walking street are also interesting. Speaking of the Moon Mountain, you can see from my photos, I wear the clothes of minority people, I was trying to take a photo that give others' the illusion of holding a moon. But thanks to my friend's poor photograph skill, I failed. haha....

Don't forget to go the walking street. You can eat some snack there, and buy some little souvenirs. I bought a T-shirt, and I wrote some funny words in Chinese on it.

This is for the section of Guilin, if you like it, please looking forward other parts. I am making an assortment of my trips.....
The Mountain of Elephant's nose