The Grill On Hollywood

www.thegrill.com - (323) 856-5530
The Grill On Hollywood - 01 - The Grill Menu
The Grill On Hollywood - 02 - Republic of Tea tea
The Grill On Hollywood - 03 - Oven Roasted Honey Garlic Chicken
The Grill On Hollywood - 05 - yum, seared ahi tuna chunk ;)
The Grill On Hollywood - 06 - Outside seating/dining
The Grill On Hollywood - 00 - The Grill Menu
The Grill On Hollywood - 04 - Ahi Tuna Wrap

The Grill On Hollywood Los Angeles Reviews

madeleine madeleine
Good Meal in Hollywood May 17, 2008
Looking at it from the outside, I expected an overpriced, mediocre-to-slightly-better-than-average meal located on the top floor in Hollywood Highland shopping mall. John and I were pretty hungry after our hike up to Griffith Park and wanted something to satisfy our appetites. To my pleasant surprise, our lunch was very, very good!

Service - quick, attentive and friendly. Our waiter quickly stopped by after we were seated by the hostess, took our drink orders (Republic of Tea tea is good, btw :)) and brought out the bread & butter.

Food - Many things on the menu looked really yummy. With the help of our waiter, John and I narrowed the choices down and ordered the Oven Roasted Honey Garlic Chicken and Ahi Tuna Wrap (I think the Tuna wrap was a special for that day only... I can't seem to find it on the menu).

Within 10 minutes, our food was on our table. It looked so delicious and tasted as good as it looked!

The Ahi Tuna wrap had large, long pieces of seared Ahi Tuna - wooo hooo! The more the fish, the better :D I ate 1/2 of the wrap and I believe it had at least 4 large pieces of tuna - much more fish than I expected it to have. They didn't skimp on the tomatoes either... lots of diced, juicy tomatoes made the wrap better in my opinion :) Even the wasabi aioli sauce that came with it had a good kick (usually the wasabi sauces I've had for salads and wraps are pretty weak) - gave me some tears every once in a while...

Oven Roasted Chicken was mMm mMm good. Typically I don't order half chickens because they're usually filled with white meat and too dry for my taste. Lucky for me I took the risk and ended up with a moist, flavorful chicken. I don't recall tasting any garlic...it was still good nonetheless. The meal typically comes with mashed potatoes, but I asked to exchange for more veggies, peas to be exact, instead.

Price - It's definitely not cheap. However with the amount of food given per entree, the taste and attentive service, I think the price is fair. The Tuna Wrap was $16 and Chicken was $18. Some other lunch meals could cost as much as $30...

Wrapping up...good food, good service, good location. John and I sat outside where we could people watch and enjoy the fresh air, which was nice. I'd definitely come back again!
00 - The Grill Menu
01 - The Grill Menu
02 - Republic of Tea tea
03 - Oven Roasted Honey Garlic Chi…

Check Los Angeles Hotel Deals