The Gridiron

(419) 273-3094

The Gridiron Forest Reviews

PhinsAndGills PhinsAnd…
Feb 18, 2008
Yet another local restaurant / bar where I ate dinner. This time we drove about 15 miles west to Forest, OH and ate at the Gridiron.

Our waitress was very friendly. She was extremely knowledgeable about the menu items. The menu had a great selection. Dan had a 12" Italian sub. I had chili and a salad. My salad was very fresh and the chili had a good amount of spice. Dan enjoyed his sub quite a bit.

As the evening went on and some entertainment (a DJ) arrived, it did become a very loud "bar" type setting, but nothing out of control. Entertainment started at 9:00 p.m. and was going until about 2:00 a.m. This is pretty typical for NW Ohio.

I'll be back. The people are friendly and the food is good. If you find yourself hungry near Forest, OH, stop in for a bite, a pool game, or simply a cold beer.
Damien says:
The Gridiron is an awesome pizza shack that serves all types of great food, top shelf liqour,a great staff, class A local music and has plenty of HD televisons in the house to check out all of the big games! Join us @ The Gridiron Sports Bar and Grill for a night of great entertainment by Damien Lucio and the Copper Basin band and a great nite of fun! Hope to see you all there! :)
Posted on: Feb 10, 2012