The Green Turtle

11601 Coastal Highway, Ocean City, MD, USA

The Green Turtle Ocean City Reviews

Andy99 Andy99
The Original Green Turtle Sports Bar & Grille Sep 23, 2010
We'd heard good things about The Green Turtle and selected it for dinner on Thursday night.

True to its description, the Green Turtle is a sports bar and a hangout for Ocean City sports fans. Even on a Thursday night, it was packed with fans watching a Baltimore Ravens (footballl team) program on the TV monitors. There weren't going to be any tables available until the program was over! But, we put our names on the list and stuck it out for about 30 minutes.

A table became available when the program was over and the restaurant part cleared out. Down to the business of dinner! The Green Turtle has a wide selection of typical American dishes. Mains of steak or shrimp. Burgers, sandwiches, salads, pizza, and more. (Crab Cakes, of course, but we had found other favorite places for that.) Susan ordered a Chicken Quesadilla. ("Turtle-tillas with melted cheddarjack and pico de gallo.") I went with my usual at a grille like this and ordered a Straight-Up Angus Burger with cheddar and bacon. The food did not disappoint.

I recommend The Green Turtle, but time your visit around TV sports programming!
The Green Turtle Sports Bar & Gril…

Related Travel Blogs About The Green Turtle

Travel blog so far
January 03 2007     Oliver. You’re late! Carl barked at me. We had scheduled a meeting to run through the current situation on the recruitment sales pipeline.  I checked my watch…ocean was just stunning. Warm as a bath, clear aquamarine waters with the most amazing corals and aquatic life.   I was instantly hooked.   After the diving I came…

Check Ocean City Hotel Deals