The Green Tulip House

18 Samlan Road, Chiangmai, Thailand
+66 53278367

Compare Chang Mai Hotel Rates (1.3km away)

The Green Tulip House Chiangmai Reviews

nicolette_samui nicolett…
Clean and friendly guesthouse Jan 20, 2011
It not only smells clean... it is spotless!!!!

This is absolutely the cleanest place I've been to.

The rooms have a good size. The beds are fine.

Staff is very friendly and helpful. They are not pushy to sell you any tour but if you ask them something they will try to help you as good as they can.

It is situated in the old quarter of the city. To me it was a convenient location. Restaurants and bars on walking distance and the Sunday market around the corner. When you want to go to the night market you can go by tuk tuk or rent a bike.

There was only one thing I disliked: the showers were not really hot or even warm (I have tried them all :-) Maybe it is not a problem in the summer but in winter (I was there in January) it doesn't make you happy in the morning.... But despite that, I will definitely go back there when I am in Chiang Mai again.
my 250 baht a night single room
The Green Tulip House
tmalbracht tmalbrac…
Green Tulip House Jun 01, 2011
I had the pleasure of staying at the Green Tulip House in Chiang Mai. It was absolutely wonderful! The staff is fantastic and will help you in any way they can. There is no pressure to book a tour, which is a common problem at other guest houses. It's in a convenient location, right in the middle of town. Everything is in walking distance, although you do have to walk a ways to get to the bars.

I highly recommend it.

Compare Chang Mai Hotel Rates (1.3km away)

Chiangmai Map