The Green Man Hotel

Check London Hotel Deals

The Green Man Hotel London Reviews

katka katka
Nice and clean hostel Nov 12, 2011
It was nice and clean, right next to the Edgware tube station. There is a pub (the pub is the reception, open 24 hours). They have free WiFi internet access, which even in these days didn't seem to be common in other hostels.

I stayed there 4 nights in a 9 bed mixed dorm (full). I needed just a place close to a tube station to sleep and take shower which this hostel suited well. The room was small but I didn't mind, there were small lockers (you need your own lock) big enough to fit your valuables (laptop, camera etc.).

Breakfast was simple, just cereals, toast, tea. The staff was really helpful. There was no place to gather with others (except the bar, but that was noisy at night), so we took our laptops and sat down on the floor in corridors.
View from outside
9 bed dorm
9 bed dorm
bridgetmc615 bridgetm…
Bed & Pub near the Tube Oct 04, 2010
It was really good for the price. On Edgware Street, near lots of shops and good Arabic Restaurant.

I was in a six bed mixed room. When I arrived there was only one other person in there. The bunks were three high, but I was in the middle one so I wasn't too awkward. I could imagine being on the first one would like being on a mattress on the floor.

I was up on the 3rd floor and the bathroom up there only had one shower- which you had to keep pressing a button to keep it going. I would recommend using the 2nd floor bathrooms to shower. Because they were a bit cleaner and easier to operate.

They had free wi-fi, which was a plus and a 24 hour bar for residents of the hostel. As far as I was aware, they didn't have a kitchen or computers for people to use, but I didn't need either.

They also have towels to rent as well as locks for £2 with a £5 deposit.

I would go back, it's close to the tube and Marble Arch. If you're looking for a cheap place to stay in London I would recommend it.
Three bunk beds
Bathroom on the 3rd floor.
Shower on the 3rd floor.
tatty02 tatty02
Cheap, friendly and great location Aug 31, 2010
I paid 24 pounds for 2 nights accommodation (on week days- weekends more) Friends had booked for me so I had not read on word about the Green Man, I was pleasantly surprised. Right near 2 tube entrances, in a neighbourhood with cheap food (a great turkish place up the road). It's above the pub so good to go for a drink, the pub staff are fantastic, chatty and helpful.

I stayed in a 9 bedroom mixed dorm, which was 3 triple bunks in a relatively small room- not ideal but we were only there to sleep, and it got the job done!

Overall, you get what you pay for. A bed and some help, I loved staying here more than nice up market hotels- I find the staff so much more down to earth and the people staying want to go for a drink and actually chat..So with a great atmosphere, great location and great staff at a reasonable price, this London hostel is the best value for money I've come across!

The Green Man Hotel Overview

The Green Man is located in Wembley, close to Wembley Arena and Wembley Stadium. Additional area points of interest include Royal Albert Hall and Portobello Road Market.

Hotel Features.
The Green Man features a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Additional property amenities include barbecue grills and a picnic area. This is a smoke free property.

Wireless Internet access is complimentary. In addition to desks, guestrooms offer phones. Televisions are available in guestrooms. Guestrooms are all non smoking.

The Green Man Hotel Amenities

• Football Field
  • Playground
  • Desk
  • Ceremonies
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower
  • Picnic Area/Tables
  • Free Parking

Related Travel Blogs About The Green Man Hotel

Travel blog so far
January 03 2007     Oliver. You’re late! Carl barked at me. We had scheduled a meeting to run through the current situation on the recruitment sales pipeline.  I checked my watch…hotel resort but kind of nice anyway   A 3 hour drive ensued across some of the most stunning scenery I have seen.   South Africa is Green and lush…

Check London Hotel Deals