The Great Impasta

42 Maine Street, Brunswick, ME, USA

The Great Impasta Brunswick Reviews

vances vances
Pasta La Vista, Ba-beee Jun 12, 2010
If longevity is a sign of quality, The Great Impasta has earned its stripes. Kim has been enjoying this delightful Italian eatery ever since they opened their doors in 1984 and I haven’t had a bad meal since my first taste in 1987. Their dishes are obviously pasta based, featuring a really broad (and delicious) selection of seafood, meat and vegetarian dishes. They also have a gluten-free menu, so just about everybody should be able to order something.

The wine list is high quality and fairly extensive for such a petite venue and I’m told the deserts are to die for - of course I haven’t had any since they really would kill me. What keeps bringing us back are the complimentary garlic knots. You get a small basket of these wonderful twisted Italian bread rolls drenched in garlic that can be used to slurp up the sauce over your pasta (or one of their tasty salad dressings) so long as you can resist eating them before everything else shows up! Just kidding, because they will gladly bring you some more – so live it up at the Great Impasta.
The Great Impasta, Brunswick, Maine
Cozy interior of The Great Impasta
Nice and bright inside The Great I…
anupa_rk says:
Posted on: Jun 24, 2010
seraphimkarlien says:
Now I'm getting hungry. A bit too far to go on my lunch break, I'm afraid ;)
Posted on: Jun 23, 2010
Sweetski says:
Hasta la Pasta Baby! A mouth watering description. It made me crave Italian (food, that is... :))
Posted on: Jun 23, 2010